Created in 2001, today Maltem Consulting consists of :
- More than 750 consultants internationally
- A know-how recognized by our clients
- An ecosystem with more than 6 expertise (Payments & Cash Management, Retail Banking & Insurance, Risk, Corporate Investment Banking, Big Data et Digital)
- A customized approach with a level of professionalism worthy of international actors
Want to think big and work differently? Are you dreaming of a real experience of support, of asserting your experience within a dynamic and innovative group around financial, numerical and digital topics ?
Maltem Consulting is a consulting company specialized in Business Performance and Digital Transformation.
Our offer : from the digital innovation, risk and compliance, operational implementation of project or IS to user experience monitoring.
With our know-how, we choose to support our clients with their innovative projects. We like to work with banking institutions, pure players, and numerical center of major accounts. We are professionals passionate by changes and proud to bring our expertise to entrepreneurs and actors who are making the world of tomorrow. More than just having a strong profile, we favor liverly interactions and passion, this is why we study each candidacy with a great attention.
Technical analysis - IT Consultant
HK - CIB Commdo/RAD IT
• Degree holder in Computer Science or related discipline
• Minimum of 3 years industry working experience, preferable in Commando / RAD / Front office IT support
• Extensive experience with VBA, C#, SQL, Batch & UNIX
• Excellent knowledge in Excel / Office
• Excellent knowledge in financial products (Bonds, Repo, FX, Swaps …)
• Good troubleshooting skills with strong adaptive skills
• Proactive, independent and proven ability to work under tight target and pressure
• Good team player with excellent interpersonal skills
• Good command of English
• Create tools to optimize Business efficiency (Spreadsheet, Pricers, Database)
• Contribute ideas to improve current tools & enhance the quality of tools to remove repetitive tasks
• Prepare ad-hoc quantitative analysis for FO specific needs
• Support all product lines in term of technical/functional to ensure proper business stability.
• Coordination with different internal teams of development/functional teams in other global locations.
• Responsible for development, system and user acceptance test, implementation and maintenance of the spreadsheet and related UDA
Minimum level of education required
- Bank, Finance & Insurance
Minimum level of experience required